Welcome to Iris AO, Inc.
Iris AO, Inc. manufactures small scale, microelectromechanical (MEMS) based adaptive optics (AO) systems that offer radical advantages in cost, size, power consumption, durability and flexibility. Iris AO systems make AO practical for a host of new applications, including retinal and biomedical imaging, portable laser communications and horizontal imaging.
Our manufacturing process is designed from the outset to enable large stroke, low cost, small size and scalability to meet the demands of imaging applications. In addition to the deformable mirror technology, Iris AO manufactures calibrated high-voltage high-channel-count drive electronics, AO controllers, and AO development systems. Factory calibration makes Iris AO's systems easy to operate and ready to use out of the box, dramatically reducing development time.
- Iris AO Partners with Edmund Optics for International Distribution of a new PTT111 Deformable Mirror System with Custom Window Coating.
- Meet us at the 10th International Workshop on Adaptive Optics of Industry and Medicine (AOIM 2015) in Padova, Italy June 15-19 and the Laser World of Photonics in Munich, Germany June 22 – 25.
- We are excited to announce the release of Iris AO Installation Disk version 22.214.171.124. This latest version of our DM software features a standalone DM Controller GUI, a .NET API, and an updated manual for all of our PTT Deformable Mirror Devices. Read the full release here. Also, see our June 2015 quarterly newsletter for more information on our distributors and new devices.
- We're continuing our expansion in Europe and throughout the Laser 2000 network with the arrival of Laser 2000 (UK) as our new distributor in the United Kingdom. Read more here.
- Check out our Feb 2015 quarterly newsletter to find out what has been going on at Iris AO: our partnership with optical solutions provider, LightTrans and several emerging studies in microscopy and biological imaging presented at BIOS Expo.
- Meet us at SPIE Photonics West booth #434 and BIOS Expo booth #8434 in San Francisco, CA, USA on 7-12 February 2015.