Smart Driver II - 128™
- 7 3/4” x 2 1/8” x 7 3/4” extruded aluminum chassis
- 128 independent output channels
- 200V maximum output voltage
- 5 kHz minimum small-signal frequency response
- Low noise, 14-bit resolution
- Digital interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- Up to 20 driver boxes can be run from a single USB port
- 140 Hz update rates on all channels
- Offset and gain variations factory calibrated
- C/C++ interface libraries and Matlab™ compatible functions
- Compatible with LabVIEW and other data acquisition tools
- Matlab™ compatible functions
Please call us at (510) 849-2375 or simply e-mail us to discuss any additional inquiries or customization needs.
The Smart Driver II - 128 packs in 128 channels of 200 V low noise electronics into a compact and rugged chassis. The Smart Driver II - 128 comes as the standard driver for the PTT111 deformable mirror.
These 14-bit resolution electronics were designed for stringent NASA applications requiring low power and low noise drivers for MEMS deformable mirror arrays. They can also be purchased separately for driving other MEMS devices.