PTT111 Deformable Mirror™
- Precision Linear Open-Loop Positioning
- DM Type: 111 actuator, 37 piston-tip-tilt segments
- Stroke: 5 or 8 µm
- Tilt Angle: ±4 or ±6.4 mrad
- Optical Coating: Gold, protected-aluminum, protected-silver
- Open-Loop Flat Surface Figure: < 20 nm rms
- Inscribed Aperture: 3.5 mm
- Mechanical Response: < 200 µs
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 80°C
- Drive Electronics: Low noise, 14-bit resolution with USB Interface
- C/C++ Interface Libraries
- Matlab™ Compatible Functions
- Factory calibrated PTT111-5 DM
- Smart Driver II drive electronics
- Printed-circuit interface board
- Mechanical mounting block
- Interface cables
- High-stroke: 8 µm
- High-speed computer interface supporting > 6.5 kHz update rates
- Dielectric coatings from 188-1550 nm
- Geometrically matched hexagonal Shack-Hartmann lenslet array
Please call us at (510) 849-2375 or simply e-mail us to discuss any additional inquiries or customization needs.
The PTT111 deformable mirror system is a high-performance, factory calibrated deformable mirror paired with precision, low-noise drive electronics. Intuitive mirror positioning using piston/tip/tilt values or Zernike coefficients and a USB interface mean you can set precision mirror shapes onto the mirror out of the box within an hour.
High-Quality Optical Device
The unique PTT111 design uses robust single-crystal-silicon mirror segments that remain flat over large temperature ranges and incident power of 100W/cm2 and higher. Precision linear open-loop piston-tip-tilt positioning enables high-performance adaptive-optics corrections. Fully independent segment positioning enables the ability to implement adaptive optics, phased arrays, beam shaping, fiber coupling, and many other applications.
The deformable mirror is in use in applications that range from state-of-the-art retinal imaging to high-contrast imaging systems developed by NASA for planet detection. Experience how the PTT111 DM can meet your imaging, microscopy, academic, or industrial needs.